Monday, August 20

Relationships

I'm a teenager, I'm supposed to fall in and out of love all the time. That's what they do right? well, at least that's what Katy Perry's song Teenage Dream implies. I'm definitely no expert, I haven't been through much to be a pro on topics like this but I think I'm old enough to know my limits.

Trust is a really big word. I can't even trust myself in making the right decisions so what more confiding my whole being to someone else? I don't intend to offend anyone especially teenagers who are in boyfriend-girlfriend relationships but I don't believe in falling in love with someone you just knew for a few months now. Relationship means more than sharing the same hobbies / passion or relating to their lives. Again, entrusting your being to someone else is really a BIG thing.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not some numb hard like a rock kind of person. Books and movies always get me.. I often find myself saying "aww" and wishing that I'm the girl in the story or that that guy will eventually come my way. I like giving in to the fantasy of the romantic comedy genres. The smitten feeling I get whenever I see the super gorgeous Ryan Gosling on screen or the i-don't-know-what-to-do feeling when I see my crush in school. I'm also like any other teenage girl. I sometimes cannot contain the feeling to the point that I squeeze or slap a friend beside me. I know you know what I mean. and I also daydream for that perfect fairy-tale like love shit that everyone else hopes to exist.

Movies only taught me so much and I shouldn't base my standards on what I know, I'm still 16 and I have yet to meet so many guys. I'm still a freshman for goodness sake, give me about 12 months. :)

I'm ending this post with this cute adventure time gif ...



No comments:

Post a Comment